Saturday, October 15, 2011

My First Pokemon Only Run: Part 9 Weather Insitute

So I continue along my Pokemon Adventure.  You know, doing this Only Run it seems like the more I play the easier the game gets and hence things become less memorable.  It's really weird considering all the times you're told that raising a bunch of Pokemon is better than raising just one.  But then again the first few gyms were a real pain with just one Pokemon.

I collected berries, items, and trainers along the really tall grass and making a stop by the Berry Master's place to take all of his berries.  Remember time doesn't work on my game so it's not like I could grow any new ones or get new berries from him the next day.  1 Standchu didn't struggle against any of the trainers either.  So after all of that I make it to the Weather Institute I beat all the Team Aqua Members including the boss.  No problems with any of them as 1 Standchu took them all out in one attack, maybe two attacks for the admin's Pokemon.  After all that I got a Castform.  Yippee!  Well it's an Only Run so I can't use it, maybe some other day in some other game...

I guess with all that now I can at least take on Bret who I know isn't too far ahead from the Weather Institute... will 1 Standchu have any problems taking him down?  Find out next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment