Saturday, October 22, 2011

My First Pokemon Only Run: Part 10 Bret and the Invisible Wall

So today I went on to beating Bret, who's full name I can't spell today.  I didn't have to restart but it certainly was a nice battle for one hit-KOing so many Pokemon lately.  Shroomish wasn't too hard until I realized it Leeched Seeded 1 Standchu.  I was a little worried about Marstomp but between Sweet Kiss and healing I was able to finish it off.  He also had a Numel that had me on my toes.  But I pulled it through and won.  Bret gave me TM fly.  Nice, now I don't need my Ralts to teleport me...oh yeah the next gym's badge is required to use it... plus I never caught a Pokemon that could learn the move before hand.

So with after clearing any of the trainers that may be blocking my way, I make it to the next town... or more like a village with how they all live in tree houses.  Checking out the houses one of  the ladies wanted to see if I have discovered my hidden power and I did so in exchange I got the TM for hidden power depending on what type 1 Standchu's hidden power is, this could be very useful.  Either way it's probably the only way for 1 Standchu to have certain move types.  But take a look at that later.

Well the gym is blocked by an invisible wall so I guess I can't go there now.  I mean invisible walls?  Really Nintendo?  Not really, we'll find out what that really is soon enough. :p  But either way all we can do is go to the next route.

No comments:

Post a Comment