Friday, November 11, 2011

Sick + Exam Week = Delays in Videos

Hey there JackitK here. As you may know if you follow me on Twitter, I haven't really been feeling my best lately, and it's to the point that it's affecting my efficiency. Plus I have to admit I didn't really do a good job planning the release of these new LPs since they occur right on my last week of school work for the quarter and I have a lot of class work to get done. I should just say that I'm delaying the release of these and all of my uploads until I get back from break.

However, I've been waiting to release these Let's Plays as much as you guys probably having been waiting to watch them. So this is what I have planned. I'll be releasing the first episode of Golden Sun the Lost Ages and of Mario Party 2 Minigame Coaster Sat. & Sun. respectfully there will be no more uploads the rest of the week.

I may upload one video of each playthrough the week I'm home but because of my home internet connection, if I do upload, it will be of lower quality then I plan on my videos being and I'll only be uploading one GS video, one Mario Party, and one JackitK tries. This is will not be guarentee and depends completely on how I feel and if I can hog the internet at home long enough to even upload a single video.

On the bright-side the week after that, I should be able to go back to my planned schedule of Golden Sun every Sun., Tues., and Thursday while Mario Party 2 gets updated every Mon. & Wed. with the usual JackitK Tries every other Friday.

That is the current plan. I apologize for so many delays on Project Golden Sun and thank you for your patience through all of this. If I make any more changes to this plan, I will be sure to alert you about them through my Twitter at www.twitter.com/Jackitstuff.

I'll try to make this announcement on my Youtube as well later today but in case something happens I have it up here.
-JackitK

No comments:

Post a Comment