Sunday, November 6, 2011

My First Pokemon Only Run: Part 16 The Legend of Kygore

So I make it to the city I said I was heading for, Sootoplis yeah, thanks scene I'm about to explain. So I meet up with Steven who introduces me to Walace. Since I have the blue orb I guess its up to me to go into the Cave of Origins to save the day.

Making my way through the cave it starts getting dark. I could get TelePort to use flash. But I don't feel like going back and I can make my way around pretty good in the dark. Sorry TelePort. :(

Stumbling around I happen to find the HM for Waterfall. It turns out Underbelly can learn the move. Hurray for not having to go get another HM slave!

At the very depths of the cave I find Kyogre. I'm not sure if I should catch it or just defeat it. It's not like I'm using it either way. Trying to catch it would be harder but seeing how it gets a critical hit with Ice Beam I don't even want to bother.

So with that I defeated Kyogre and saved the world! Now to backtrack out due to a lack of escape ropes... ._. Well at least I'm able to get 1Standchu to lv. 62 with the experience from all the freakin Zubats. Sorry I was too close to leveling up to resist fighting a couple of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment