Thursday, April 7, 2011

Crossovers and Guest Comics

This archive is to host all crossovers I've done and all crossover and guest comics people have done for me.  Since comic 180, I decided not to count crossovers towards my main comic count.  However any crossovers made before then are still counted towards my main comic count.

My crossovers:

For Bwing the Thing:

Epic Win 2.5
Danger Date 
I pie for my Friends
Phone Crisis

For Larry and Vooomph:

Larry, Voomph, Jackit

I pie for my Friends

Phone Christs

Operation Computer Fix Part 3

 

For Wii Pals: 

What's a Nuub?

I pie for my Friends

The Pokemon Battle 

Just an Import 

It lies in the Bushes

Bob and Steve VS the Wii Pals 

WiFi Battling Failure 

For GINtendo: 

A-Crossing Over with GINtendo

Turkey Rush 

I pie for my Friends

  

For Ninja Bob: 

The Art of Fail

Bob meets Bob

For Jay and Josh:

Screw Logic I just want a Crossover

Crossover of Less Wall Breaking

For Astrose:

I can Fight With the Rest of Them 

For Michael and Mr. Higgens  

The Secret of Higgens' Classroom 

Resetti Dentition 3

For Pokemon Shadow Stories:
Bob and Steve: Operation XD

Crossovers of my comics:

From Wii Pals by FyreetheSpiritGod@WitterChat:

Meet Joe
Joe's Bad Day
Bob and Steve are Kings
Will's Wierd Walk
Focus!
Sara Says
00b-Nay, Rown-Cay

From Bwing the Thing by Pocketim@NintendoWorlds:

Crossover Request

Larry and Vooomph by Spencer@NintendoWorlds:

Crossover 1

Michael and Mr. Higgens by Freakinpanda@NintendoWorlds:
Wasted Bandwidth

GINtendo by iNako@NintendoWorlds:

Hydro Power

Jay and Josh by ShyGuy16@NintendoWorlds:
Jay, Josh, Tim
I Miss...

Secret Santa Comic Fury '10 From Syas:

Merry Christmas JackitK

No comments:

Post a Comment