Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Lets Play Upload plan for this summer

Hey guys it's been a while since I've made a blog but with summer finally starting to draw near, I think it makes a good time to thoroughly explain what my plans are Lets Play-wise for the summer.

This week and maybe rest of next week things will stay the sameish with Golden Sun being uploaded around Saturday and bonus videos for Mario Super Sluggers being uploaded around Wednesday.

After that though, my goal is to have a new side Summer LP being uploaded...get this, daily from Mondays to Fridays with Golden Sun episodes being uploaded on the weekends.  So that would be 5 episodes of a new side LP as well as 2 episodes of Golden Sun every week.  Chances are I won't be able to get videos out that frequently but it should be close to that and it is the official plan.

On top of that I'm planning on beginning a 3rd LP during the summer.  I know the general rule of thumb is to never to more than 2 Lets Plays at a time but it's a special exception for a special site.  Nintendo Worlds has their own Youtube channel and I plan on doing a Lets Play on their Youtube channel just for them.  So you'll have to go to their channel to watch it but I'll be keeping a playlist of the playthrough on my own Youtube channel so you'll still be able to reach it going through my Lets Play playlist.

As for a schedule, I hope I can upload 3X a week but it could just be once a week with me already having so many plans on my own channel.  I don't know what the Lets Play I'm gonna do for them is gonna be quite yet, but I'll hopefully figure that out once I actually get home and begin my other side LP.

I'll make an update video on my Youtube channel once I get a more finalized Lets Play plan but in the meantime, you can see that you can expect a lot from me in the near future. :)

You can check out Nintendo World's Youtube channel in this link below:
http://www.youtube.com/user/NintendoPalsForum

And of course their fourm site here:
http://www.wiipals.net/Forum/Home.php

No comments:

Post a Comment