Thursday, March 3, 2011

Making Cuts

Well there's something I want to make sure I get out of the way.  You see I just got grade back for a class I was struggling with last semester and I'm not happy with it.  Furthermore, I'm taking one more class than usual including a class that gave me a huge amount of trouble so I'm going to make a few cuts with what I do on the internet until I at least get a feel of how much time I need to assure I do well in the course.

First of all, I will be reducing the number of forums and sites I go on down to a minimum so there might be some sites that I post comics to that won't be getting any updates for that period of time.

Secondly, I'm going back to uploading just one video a week per Let Play I'm currently doing instead of the usual twice a week.  So Golden Sun will be updated only on Sundays while Mario Super Sluggers will be updated only on Wednesdays.

I am going to start with these changes and adjust them as I see needed over the next couple weeks.  If I feel like I'm on a good pace for example, I might go back to uploading two Mario Super Slugger videos a week. If I feel I need more time, I might make more cuts. I'll at least meantion any changes I make at least through my Twitter account so you don't get too lost when I'll be uploading videos and comics.

One thing for sure, these two main changes will be in play for at least the rest of this week and next week as well.  Only after the first week back to school will I make a further decision of what I can and can't do while giving myself a good amount of class time.

No comments:

Post a Comment