Friday, December 31, 2010

About me LPing in the New Year

Well I would make a video update but to be honest I don't know all the details yet of how I want to handle LP video uploads.

All I really have to work with at the moment, is 3 new Golden Sun LP videos made and around 10 but soon to be 12 videos of my new Winter side Lets Play.

Once I go back to school I won't be able to record more but I believe I have enough recorded to get up to part 20 of my Golden Sun LP.  The problem is actually editing the footage into videos.  I rarely can get anymore than one Golden Sun part edited per day.


And I think I might need to take the first week back to classes which would be this week to just adjust back to class life with the "handicap" stuff I talked about in my past blog. 

So I guess the point is, I want to upload new Lets Play videos but I just don't know if I have the time to do so.  I'm considering uploading my Golden Sun LP once a week and the side LP twice a week, but I don't even know if I can make enough Golden Sun videos to keep up with that. 

I guess until future notice, no new Lets Play uploads this week and hopefully at worst I'll have some sort of upload schedule next week.  There's a chance that I'll upload a LP video before then but the odds are getting more and more slim.

Oh yeah that non-LP video I said I would do... no promises but I'll see if I can come up with anything tomorrow, since it's my last day before heading back to the dorms.

No comments:

Post a Comment