Thursday, September 1, 2011

My First Pokemon Only Run: Part 6 Stupid Soot

Well not really an eventful part but I've made my way all the way over to Fallarbor Town and battle all the trainers that were in between.

Along the way I wanted to get one of the flutes since I have a feeling they'll come in handy.  So I got the soot bag that you need to collect enough soot to get them and went along my merry way collecting soot from the grass.

Problem is I didn't use a repel because I'm a cheapstake and only had one repel while collecting the grass and ran into a ton of Pokemon.

It at least made a good grinding moment for 1 Standchu, not that he really needed it but less grinding to do later I guess.

After being just a few steps short several times, I finally get enough to get the Yellow Flute.  Never have to worry about running out of Prism Berries again, yay!

Oh, I should probably mention the clock battery or something is dead on my Pokemon Sapphire game so I can't grow berries.  I found this out the hard way went I planted a Leppa Berry way back when 1 Standchu was a Pichu and it never sprouted.  Way to waste a valuable berry. :(

After that, I went into the cave after that town... I was just there and I already forgot what it was called.  Ran into Team Aqua with Cozomo, some scientist that's all, and they got into an fight with Team Magma.

Team Magma are good guys in this game... I guess and bad guys in Ruby while Team Aqua is vice versa.

So even after all that my character didn't even try to stop them so I guess I got to backtrack and go to Mt. Cornet... I hope that's what the place is called, to stop them.

But first, the trainers that are outside the cave.  More unnecessary experience and necessary money, hurray!

After all this Ralts finally learn teleport, which is going to make things much more convenient from now on.  1 Standchu is all the way at Lv.40... I think I may be overleveled... even for an Only Run.  Nothing I can do about it though.

No comments:

Post a Comment