Saturday, November 20, 2010

Back to recording and testing out widescreen uploading

Well finally home again so I can record game footage which is good since the internet connection makes uploading longer and more tedious and also forces me to upload smaller file sizes just to get it to work.

I finished making a widescreen video test which will be up some time today depending on how long my internet wants to take with uploading it.  I know I did upload it before, but the widescreen part failed, however, I think I figured out what I did wrong so I'm gonna try uploading it again.

I also finished recording the Lucky Egg sidequest, the last thing I wanted to record for Pokemon XD before my new Lets Play starts.  That's gonna require a bit more editing so I would give it till Monday for me to upload that.

So depending how I feel, I might actually record the first video for my new Lets Play tonight.  Can't believe I'm finally gonna do this.  Well see you guys later.

No comments:

Post a Comment